Friday, October 3, 2014

A Not So Spooky Halloween

Hello Stamping Friends,

It's Friday! It's Friday! (Can you tell I'm just a tad excited?) It's been a long and very busy week, although I must admit the weekend is looking just as busy. That's okay though, I won't be working so that's a good thing. I just saw a saying on Facebook this week that is totally true: Why are there so many days between Monday and Friday but only 2 days between Friday and Monday? Have you ever felt that way?

Well, we all know why you are here. It's Fabulous Friday with the Sisters in Stamping and that means a challenge for Debbie, Karla & Rachel to complete. This week's challenge is a Halloween card. Can I just say, I can't believe it's October already. Time to decorate for Halloween and Fall. (Don pulled my decorations from the shed last night, now I just need to find time to open the boxes and empty them out.)

 
Here's my card. I used the fun Halloween paper in the Holiday Catalog to create this card. I love the simplicity of the card and the pop of pizzazz with the sparkle of the glimmer paper ghost. If you are running tight on time this would be a good card to make multiples of. I think it looks great and there's really minimal effort to pull it all together. I mean, really, there's not one stamp on this card. It's just paper and some big shot items.
 
This layout would be good for so many cards by just changing out the designer paper and the main focal point. Think flowers, Christmas trees and so much more.
 
Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for more Halloween ideas.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment