Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Turtle & Co. Stacked High

Hello Stamping Friends,

So have you gotten a chance to check out that retiring list.  I of course have some absolute favorites going as well as some that I'm glad to pass on to other stampers.  But most importantly with all of it is the one simple fact that I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE NEW CATALOG!!!!!!!!!!

It's so exciting I can hardly contain myself.  I always enjoying seeing the new Ronald McDonald set because I think it is such a great cause but before I can see that I need to show you some more ideas using the current Ronald McDonald set, Turtle & Co.  I think the animals in this set are just so fun.

Adding some wiggle eyes make them even more fun, doesn't it?  Today's project is a gum holder.  I measured the gum packet I had and worked my pattern from that. It's pretty easy to do  because you even know exactly what measurement your score lines should be.


See how the ribbon is what pulls the gum out of the packet? Fun, fun, fun! Who wouldn't love to receive this as a little gift or party favor?  Heck, I think even having one in your own purse would be great.  The back of the treat holder has the same stripes and colors of cardstock as the front just to finish it off perfectly.

Gotta run and get some things done for Noah's party this weekend.  Can't believe my first born is going to be 15 years old.  Yikes!  Where in the world did the time go?

Stamps: Turtle & Co.
Cardstock: Tempting Turquise, Certainly Celery, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black & Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Stampin' Write Markers (tempting turquoise, certainly celery, real red, & daffodil delight), Simply Scored tool, mini glue dots
Non SU: google eyes

2 comments: